Information collection and use
North West Ambulance Service does not store or collect any personal information about site users. The system will record your email address and other information only if volunteered to us by you. This information shall be treated as confidential. It may only be used for internal review and to contact you regarding any feedback.
What we may collect
- Your name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone
- Your address and postcode
- Personal and contact information provided on behalf of award nominees
Any email address data collected is never passed on to any third parties.
See the how we use your personal information for details on what we do with your personal clinical information, which is specifically aimed at children and adults and Accessing your information held by NWAS.
- Information Commissioners Office – As the independent arbiter of information rights, the Information Commissioner has been charged with regulating the new rules for websites aimed at UK consumers.
- AboutCookies.org – More information about cookies, including how to manage or delete them.
- Directgov – Manage cookies yourself and learn more about them with this advice from Directgov
Notification of changes
North West Ambulance Service reserves the right to change the privacy statement without notice. It is the responsibility of users to check this privacy statement regularly.