We’ll be holding our first virtual AGM on Tuesday 22 September 2020, 10.30am-11.30am.
Registering your attendance is really easy through our Eventbrite invitation.
1. Welcome and introduction – Chairman Peter White
2. Minutes of meeting – Chairman Peter White
3. Chief Executive’s Report including Annual Report and Accounts 2019/20 – Chief Executive Daren Mochrie, QAM and Finance Director Carolyn Wood
4. Closing remarks – Chairman Peter White
5. Questions from the public.
The meeting will be held via Microsoft Teams and joining instructions will be circulated to attendees closer to the event. For more information or assistance in how to join us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.