Our Publication Scheme is designed to signpost individuals to information we proactively release as and when it becomes available.
Who we are and what we do
What we spend and how we spend it
- Annual statement of accounts (page 148 of Annual Report and Accounts 2022/23)
- Publication of expenditure in excess of £25,000
What our priorities are and how we are doing
- Looking ahead – Our Strategy 2022-2025
- Our vision and values
- Our Annual Reports
- Performance framework/Performance reports – our Board of directors papers give regular performance reports
- Our Quality Strategy
- Our Quality Account
- Care Quality Commission rating
- Trust Management Executive Team Portfolios
How we make decisions
Our policies and procedures
Our policies and procedures are available on request.
Lists and registers
The following information is held by the trust at ambulance service headquarters: register of interest, establishment orders and standing orders, standing financial instructions, scheme of delegation and codes of conduct.
Personal, special category and confidential information about individuals which is protected by data protection legislation will be withheld.
The trust works and interacts with many stakeholder organisations including local healthwatch organisations, clinical commissioning groups, acute trusts, mental health trusts, GPs, social services, local authorities, health and wellbeing boards and overview and scrutiny committees, voluntary organisations and other emergency services including the police and the fire and rescue services.
The services we offer
If there is any information that you feel is missing and would like to know about please contact the communications team on [email protected].