Thank you so much for choosing to make a donation to North West Ambulance Charity. There are several ways that you can donate to the NWAS Charity, listed below.
Donate by post
Please make cheques payable to ‘NWAS Charity’ and send with a covering letter to:
NWAS Charity, North West Ambulance Service, Ladybridge Hall Headquarters, Chorley New Road, Bolton, BL1 5DD.
Email: [email protected]
Donations can be made online via our Just Giving page.
Donating by bank transfer
Please get in touch with us at [email protected] if you wish to make a payment via a bank transfer.
Please allow up to 14 working days for postal or email responses.
If you are a UK tax payer, adding Gift Aid boosts your donation by 25% at no extra cost to you. Email us to request your Gift Aid declaration form.
How your donations can help:
- £10 provides hot drinks and snacks to crews experiencing long queues at Hospital Emergency Departments over winter.
- £20 enables NWAS Charity to provide extra training support for one volunteer Community First Responder.
- £30 buys replacement pads for a lifesaving defibrillator within a community.
- £500 provides clinical training aids.
- £600 provides new outdoor seating for staff and volunteers at their ambulance station to provide a relaxation area.
- £1200 provides a life-saving defibrillator for a community.
Thank you for your support – It will make a difference!
Where to find us:
Follow us Facebook
Follow us on X (formally known as Twitter)
Follow us on Instagram: @NWAmb_Charity
Email us: [email protected]
North West Ambulance Service Charitable Funds is registered with and regulated by the Charity Commission (No.1122470)