Our volunteers are ordinary people who do extraordinary things. While going about their normal routines they find the time to take someone to their hospital appointments or even save the life of a neighbour!
Our community first responders and volunteer car drivers operate across the whole of the North West and are a vital part of our service.
Volunteering with us is flexible, rewarding and works around you:
- You can give back to your local community
- There’s no previous experience needed – we offer full training to make sure you’re equipped with the skills and knowledge to make a difference
- Open to anyone aged 18+ with a car
- You can commit to just a few hours a week
- It gives you the chance to enhance your skills and job prospects
You can read about the AACE Volunteering Strategy.
Interested? Take a look at our volunteering opportunities: